"Alpamayo (5947 m) The Most Beautiful Mountain in the world "
Expedition to "Alpamayo (5947 m) The Most Beautiful Mountain in the world " located in Peru.
The Russian climbers visit the Cordillera Blanca (7 Summits Club Managers). Ludmila Korobeshko & Alexander Abramov climbers of the highest peaks in the world in the Himalayas and the first climbers of the 7 summits of the seven continents. They are profesional climbers and Mountaineers high level from Russia, they reached the Alpamayo Summit (5947 m) this May 29th great mountain in the Cordillera Blanca.
Member of the expeditions:
- Ludmila Korobeshko (Russian Mountain Guide / Tour Leader)
- Alexander Abramov (Russian Mountain Guide / Tour Leader)
- Eric Albino Lliuya (Peruvian Mountain Guide)
- Octavio Salazar Obregon (Peruvian Mountain Guide)
- Juan Caldua (Peruvian Aspirant Mountain Guide)
- Diane Ansel (Assistant Base Camp Alpamayo)
- Abraham B. Chinchay Fabian (Expedition Cook)
- Enrique Alvino (Assistant height - Porter)
I (Eric Albino Lliuya) would like to say many thanks for having the great opportunity to climb with (7 Summits Clubs Lucy and Alex) to this great Summit.
More info: http://www.7summits-club.com/news/all/item_5364/
Russian Website: http://www.7summits.ru/newssections/all_1/newssection_243_1/item_5364/
7 Summits Club Teams
7 Summits Club Ltd.
B. Pereyaslavskaya Str.#7,
+7 495 642 88 66 Office
+7 916 390 88 51 Luda
+7 916 390 88 96 Alex