We spent unforgettable 10 days north of the 78 parallel.
The weather was hot for the north, almost +10. During this time, we managed to:
- To furrow the sea on a boat Polyartsirkul,
- Take a walk on the tundra and climb the Mount of Pyramid,
- Communicate with deer and whales,
- To assess the blue glaciers of Spitsbergen,
- Visit the monument to the victory of communism,
- Be removed from the ice floes,
- And finally fall in love with the North ...
Just a bear hug we experienced only in a museum. And thank God...