October 20, Friday, the 7 Summits Club celebrated its 10th anniversary in the restaurant "Korchma Taras Bulba", at our friend Yuri Beloyvan. The evening passed very quickly and we can't believe we had so much to hear and see. Thank you friends who came to congratulate us! Thanks to those who sent greetings to other types of communication! Thanks to the staff of the restaurant!
Among other things, highlight the following presentations:
1. Opening remarks of Yuri Beloyvan (owner of Korchma Taras Bulba) with a story about his Seven summits and friendship with our Club.
2. The performance of Natalia Smirnova (our permanent participant in the most difficult and interesting, including "pioneering" expeditions) with the story of the campaign under Manaslu.
3. Video clip of our guide Vladimir Kotlyar about climbing Manaslu.
4. Congratulations from our partners and friends from around the world..
5. The performance of our guide and high-altitude doctor all Everest expeditions Sergey Larin with a story about our new project - 14 eight-thousanders. Next summer we organize an expedition to Gasherbrum-II
6. The story of Lyudmila Korobeshko with the announcement of our fall HELICOPTER expedition to the Karstensz.