Providing expeditions
since 2005
3 August 2017, 00:33


Just called Alexander Abramov from the camp 1 (4400) at the peak of Lenin. All six participants of the second group feel great and ready to start tomorrow to climb to camp 2. And then they will go to the peak Razdelnaya, to camp 3 and then to the summit. However, at the moment, there is heavy snow. If until the morning  it does not stop, the outing will have to postpone for one day. Then the assault will occur on 6 August...