Our team Vinson is waiting for better weather. A message from our guides
13 December 2017, 21:51
Hello 7 Summits! It is Vladimir Kotlyar and Artem Rostovtsev, we're calling from the High camp on Mount Vinson.
We now have for the third overnight here. It is sunny and very southern Antarctica. Why are we still here? Because there's a very strong wind. We wait for the better weather. We have promised by forecast that tomorrow may be good weather. So tomorrow we have to go to the top. Wake up, and let's see whether this is so. Let's hope so. We hope to please you with my next call, after our ascent. Everyone, Hello!