Mt. Manaslu, The eighth highest peak of the world which is elevated at the height of 8,163m (26,781 ft) above the sea level is located in the ridges of Mansiri Himal in Gorkha District of Nepal. Regarded as the “mountain of spirit”, Mt. Manaslu is identified as Mt. Kutung in Tibet. This peak lies about 64km east of Mount Annapurna. Two mountaineers Toshio Imanishi and Gyalzen Norbu ascended to the top on 9th May, 1956. Although there were several ...
[Base Camp-Manaslu summit (8,163m)-Base Camp]
Deposit for reservations 5 000 $
Full payment 60 days before
No refund if you cancel less than 60 days!
(1) Arrival & Departure: Airport Transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(2) Hotel in Kathmandu: 4 nights in Katmandu Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(3) Member transportation: Kathmandu-Arughat-Kathmandu (by jeep)
(4) Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Kathmandu-Arughat(by bus) –Base camp(by Porters)- Arughat(by porters)- Kathmandu(by bus)
(5) Permit: Manaslu expedition permit, National park & TIMS permit.
(6) Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
(7) Lodging & Food: Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(8) Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(9) Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary, accommodation.
(10) Base Camp Staff: Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
(11) Porter: Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
(12) Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
(13) Insurance: All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(14) Member Luggage: 60 Kg per member for personal baggage
(15) Base Tent: VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(16) Base Camp Equipment: Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
(17) Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining Tent
(18) Light: 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(19) Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
(20) Oxygen: (O2) cylinder: 02 oxygen bottle for each member and 01 oxygen bottle for each high-altitude Sherpa
(21) Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit mask & Regulator for each member and high-altitude Sherpa
(22) Permit: Satellite Phone /walkie-talkie Phone if necessary, in basis of Member
(23) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Climbing carry Bonus
(24) High camp service: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude Sherpa, high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4) Summit
Price does not include
Air Fare: International flight airfare from/to Kathmandu.
Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation
Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100)
Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips: Sherpa Summit bonus US$1500, please calculate some tips
Rescue Evacuation: Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone Permit fee.
Local tax: Applicable National fees, garbage disposal and local taxes.
Others: Any other item not listed in “cost Includes” Section.
Why go there?
Mt. Manaslu, The eighth highest peak of the world which is elevated at the height of 8,163m (26,781 ft) above the sea level is located in the ridges of Mansiri Himal in Gorkha District of Nepal. Regarded as the “mountain of spirit”, Mt. Manaslu is identified as Mt. Kutung in Tibet. This peak lies about 64km east of Mount Annapurna. Two mountaineers Toshio Imanishi and Gyalzen Norbu ascended to the top on 9th May, 1956. Although there were several expeditions to Manaslu earlier but expedition to Manaslu was legally unlocked only in 1991. Since, inaugural expedition by H.W Tilman, Mt Manaslu has been popular among tough trekkers and this region is still constrained to limited clusters and only well-structured trekkers in group can trek here. Manaslu region is very isolated resulting in challenging rescuing.
Tips guidelines (important information!)
Гиды и обслуживающий персонал в поездке ожидают от Вас чаевые в размере 10-20 долларов с каждого клиента за каждый день работы. Если Вам все понравилось, Вы остались живы и здоровы, можете заплатить им больше! Все чаевые можно отдать Главному гиду и он сам распределит их между всеми работниками. Не забудьте перед отъездом поблагодарить Гидов и работников. И вы увидите их счастливые и благодарные глаза!
Technical Equipment for the ascent:
Crampons (e.g. Grivel G12)
Rucksack 70-80 liters
Rucksack 35-40 liters
Karabiners with screwgate lockers - 3 items
Telescope ski poles
Video camera and assessors
Personal crockery for high camps
Sleeping bag extreme -40C
Equipment for body and feet:
Boots of "Everest" Millet type
Down jacket + down trousers (or down overalls)
Gore-tex jacket with wide hood
Gore-tex trousers (better semi-overalls)
Jacket "Polartec - 100" - 2 items
Warm underwear - 2 sets
Polartec gloves – 2 pairs
Thinsulate mittens - 2 pairs
Warm woolen socks - 4-5 pairs
Windblock face mask
Ski goggles (preferably)