Deposit for reservations 500 $
Full payment 30 days before
No refund if you cancel less than 30 days!
Price includes- all transfers of the program;
- local English speaking guide;
- hotel accommodation in Dogubiazit in single rooms with breakfast (2 nights);
- living in tents on the mountain on the 3300 m (one tent per 1 person);
- living in tents on the mountain at 4100 m (one tent for 2 people);
- cook on the route;
- provision of kitchen equipment;
- meals (breakfast in hotels in cities, 2 dinners);
- meals during tracking (two meals per day + lunch box);
- loading bagage on mules;
- guide from the club of 7 summits;
- rent tents (single accommodation), rent crampons;
- t-shirt from the club 7 summits;
- a tour of the surroundings of Ararat: Ishaq Pasha Palace, Noah's Ark Park;
- entrance ticket to the palace of Ishaq Pasha
Price does not include- international flight to Istanbul and back (from 400 USD);
- domestic flight Istanbul - Van - Istanbul (from 100 USD);
- climbing insurance (from 50 USD);
- personal equipment;
- lunches in cities;
- additional surcharge for single room in hotel in Dogubiazit - from 15 USD;
- additional excursion of Fr. Akhtamar from 25 USD;
- additional excursion Ani - 350 USD (per group with guide);
- additional excursion to sources;
Istanbul - Van - Dogubiazit - Eli village - camp 3340 m. - camp 4100 m. - top of Ararat (5137 m.) - descent on the way up - Dogubiazit - Van - Istanbul
Why go there?
This program is available for parents to travel with children aged 14 and over. Mount Ararat attracts ancient biblical legends. According to the climbing classification, this is a mountain 1Б the difficulty category. All climbing lasts 4-5 days, on the mountain living in tents. The ascent begins from the town of Dogubiazit, located at the foot of Ararat.
The route starts from the village of Eli (height 2050m), 40mins. from Dogubiazit. Then begins the hiking passage to the first camp (3340m) - 4-5 hours along uncoiled grassy slopes along the trail. Things go on mules. A day later (after proper acclimatization) the transition to the next camp at 4100m. This is already an assault camp located on a rocky slope, among a large number of stones and boulders. The path runs along the trail, among rocky showers (3-4 hours up). The next day, leave at 2-3 a.m. The journey to the top usually takes 5-7 hours. First, the path runs along a rocky slope, then access to the glacier in cats from about a height of 4900m. The last part of the path is uncoiled snow and ice slopes. From the top of the mountain overlooks Armenia, Iran and Turkey. Descending from the top to the assault camp for 1.5 - 2.5 hours, a short rest in the camp and then descending about 2 hours to 3340m.
After the climb, participants visit the Ishaq Pasha Palace. It was built like his summer residence. This structure had a partly secular purpose, which distinguished this monument among the mass of others. The program also includes a visit to the church of Surb Khach (Holy Cross) - one of the pearls of Armenian architecture. The church was built during the heyday of the Vaspurakan kingdom in 915-921. architect Manuel under the reign of King Gagik Artsruni. It is located in a beautiful place, 5 kilometers from the southern shore of Lake Van on the island of Akhtamar. Spectacular views open from this island: to the north - the blue smooth of Lake Van, the snow peak of Mount Suphan on the opposite bank, to the south - the wall of the Rshtunik mountains.
- We have the biggest record of orginizing many commertial technical and altitude expeditions.
- Our guides are highly experience with guide work on many serious climbs all over the world.
- We offer the best accommodation and food conditions. Your personal needs any special kinds of food will be considered.
- You can contact your personal advisor in the gear issue for free consultation. Plus free delivery of your personal rented gear to base camp.
- We offer the scheme of discounts for loyal clients.