For several years the "Seven Summits Club " organizes expeditions on Everest. With extensive experience organizing Himalayan expeditions, reliable partners and well-established connections, we managed to secure one of the best quality service for climbers. Our price on is smaller than that of our American and European colleagues. Everest - the highest mountain in the world (8850 m) is the cherished dream of every climber. We help make this dream ...
Deposit for reservations 9 000 $
Full payment 90 days before
No refund if you cancel less than 90 days!
1. Expedition leader with experience of climbing 8000 m
2. Meeting-seeing off at the airport, all transfers to Kathmandu
3. 4* hotel in Kathmandu, 3 nights with breakfast
4. Gala dinner
5. Domestic flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu and helicopter from Base Camp to Lukla at the end of the expedition. Lukla - Kathmandu flight by plane.
6. Transportation of public cargo
7. Necessary transfers and flights Kathmandu - Base Camp - Kathmandu
8. Permit to climb Everest
9. Entrance to the National Park
10. 1 Sherpa per participant
11. 6 bottles of oxygen (4 l) for each participant
12. Oxygen mask and regulator for each participant and Alpine Sherpas and spares
13. Nepalese liaison officer.
14. Fully equipped camps
15. Individual tent with a bed
16. 3 meals a day during the ascent
17. Accommodation and meals in the lodges on the track
18. Kitchen equipment, cook, cook assistants
19. Porters to Base Camp
20. Heater for the dining tent in the base camp.
21. Solar battery.
22. Generator in the Base Camp for charging electronic devices.
23. Radio stations
24. Environmental fees
25. Garbage fee
26. Down jacket, Polar branded jacket, t-shirts
Exclusive Club 8000 medals for climbing to the top
Price does not include
International flight (Kathmandu and back)
Entry visa to Nepal 40 USD
Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu
Extra nights in Kathmandu in case of early arrival or late departure
Personal expenses: phone calls, internet, toiletries, battery recharge, hot showers, laundry, soft drinks, any alcoholic drinks (will be available at the base camp)
Additional porter to Lukla Base Camp (USD 120 per porter (30 kg).
Special fee for shooting, permission to use the camera and drone.
The Sherpa's Peak Reaching Bonus is $2,000.
Additional yak - $300 (1 yak can carry up to 40 kg).
Additional transport in case of early departure
Any other services that are not mentioned in the "Included in the price" section
Kathmandu - Lukla - Namche Bazar - Khumjung - Tengboche - Dingboche - Lobuche - BC Everest - Lobuche - Dingboche - Tengboche - Khumjung - Namche Bazar - Lukda - Kathmandu
Why go there?
Mount Everest, also known as The Sagarmatha in Nepal is the tallest peak on earth with an altitude of 8848m.
Mount Everest Expedition is undoubtedly a lifetime opportunity. Nevertheless, these expeditions encounter many hindrances such as high altitude, severe weather conditions and avalanches. One must be well trained before actually trying it. You need to get your body ready for the 8848m-foot climb to Everest's summit.
Who would not want to reach the top of the world? Who would not want to touch the sky? It’s the trip of the lifetime, Its Everest.
Climbing Everest is dangerous. No one can guarantee your safety at 7000m and much less at 8000m and over. So in our price, we include personal high altitude Sherpa-guides for the summit attempt in addition to shared 'Western' guides.
According to our long Everest experience, this is a must, especially if you have no previous experience in climbing above 8000m. A Sherpa-guide will enormously enhance your safety and chances of summiting successfully. He will guide you, carry your extra oxygen bottles (and help you down if need be).
Tips guidelines (important information!)
You entrust your life, health, your time and money to the guides. And the guides take this responsibility for you and for the success of the whole trip. They are doing this 24 hours per day. 10-20 USD per day is expected as the normal amount of tips for the Guides and the staff of the program. If you liked everything about the trip, please don't forget to thank them. You can give the tips directly to the Main Guide and he will distribute it among the staff; additionally, you can thank specific staff members.
Weather on Everest is very changeable. Every day we analyze different forecasts and use them to adjust our acclimatization and ascent schedules.
Possibility of renting personal equipment
Please let us know your wishes beforehand and we will send a quote. On the mountain the supply is limited.
Equipment needed for BC and ABC:
- Duffle bag
- Sleeping bag -2 (one for BC, one for ABC, we supply bags for the other camps)
- Personal items for washing
- Your Notebook
Technical Equipment for the ascent:
- Crampons (e.g. Grivel G12)
- Backpack 45-50 liters
- Self belay
- Carabiners with locks: 5 items
- Jumar (ascender)
- Ski/walking poles
- Thermosflask 1L
- Rappel device
- Ice Axe
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Photo camera
Equipment for body and feet:
- Trekking shoes
- Boots rated for 8000m+ for example the "Everest" Millet type
- Down jacket + down trousers (or down suit/overall)
- Gore-tex jacket with wide hood
- Gore-tex trousers (better semi-overalls/bibs)
- Windblock jacket (we already supply one)
- Windblock trekking pants
- Fleece Jacket "Polartec - 100" - 2 items
- Warm underwear - 2-3 sets
- Personal underwear
- Polartec gloves – 2 pairs
- Thinsulate gloves
- Thinsulate mittens - 2 pairs
- Warm woolen socks - 4-5 pairs
- Warm hat
- Windblock face mask
- UV glasses, UV-400
- Ski goggles, UV-400
- We have the biggest record of orginizing many commertial technical and altitude expeditions.
- Our guides are highly experience with guide work on many serious climbs all over the world.
- We offer the best accommodation and food conditions. Your personal needs any special kinds of food will be considered.
- You can contact your personal advisor in the gear issue for free consultation. Plus free delivery of your personal rented gear to base camp.
- We offer the scheme of discounts for loyal clients.