Deposit for reservations 5 000 $
Full payment 60 days before
No refund if you cancel less than 60 days!
Guide from the 7 Summits Club - 1 for 6 participants
5 Oxygen bottles for 1 participant and 2 bottles for 1 Sherpa
Sherpa to the summit 1 per 1 participant
Accommodation in lodges on the trek with full board
Porters on the trek
Full service in the Base, Advanced camps
Flight of participants by helicopter to Makalu base camp
Permit (official permission) for climbing
Meetings - seeing off at the airport
Necessary transfers to Kathmandu
Bus, truck and helicopter for cargo
Yaks and porters
5* BB hotel in Kathmandu for 2 nights at the beginning and 2 nights at the end of the expedition, in single rooms
Welcome and Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
BC, ABC and climbing products
Tents for participants and staff at BC and ABC and at all high-altitude camps
Kitchen in BC and ABC, tables and chairs
Kitchen equipment and utensils in BC and ABC
Generators at base camps
Nepalese liaison officer
Tents for high-altitude camps
Ropes on the route
Radio stations - for every personal Sherpa
Buffs, backpacks, duffle covers
Price does not include
Nepalese visa (for 90 days!)
Extra nights at a hotel in Kathmandu
Flight to Kathmandu
Personal equipment for climbing
Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu (except as indicated)
Sherpa bonus (from 1800 USD)
Tips for local personnel
Kathmandu - Helicopter up to 3600 (Yangle Kharka)or trek to Everest BC - Makalu Base Camp -
Climbing - Makalu Base Camp - Kathmandu
Why go there?
This season we decided to offer an expedition to Makalu with
a full service
including helicopter transfers.
The high level organization of the expedition allows to ensure
the maximum safety of climbers.
Necessary travel papers (documents)
Passport valid for at least 6 months on the day of the end of the expedition.
Medical insurance "climbing"
Permit - a special permit for climbing Makalu
1. Be sure to check with our manager the need for a visa to enter the country
2. Be sure to check that there are free pages in your International Passport and that your passport expires in more than 6 months
- We have the biggest record of orginizing many commertial technical and altitude expeditions.
- Our guides are highly experience with guide work on many serious climbs all over the world.
- We offer the best accommodation and food conditions. Your personal needs any special kinds of food will be considered.
- You can contact your personal advisor in the gear issue for free consultation. Plus free delivery of your personal rented gear to base camp.
- We offer the scheme of discounts for loyal clients.