Moving to Chilas 12 hours. The road passes through corn and rice fields, tea plantations, through Thakot, further along the Indus valley. Overnight in hotel.
Crossing through an arid, almost desert terrain, across the rivers to the Jula camp 3200 m. The next day we will arrive in Paiju (Paiju 3785m), the last oasis in front of the Karakorum glacier. One day of rest for porters and preparing food for several days in advance. The next day, transfer to the Baltoro glacier in Urdukas, where we will enjoy a unique view of Trango. Go past the Muztag Tower to the Concordia Plateau, a place where you can enjoy magnificent views of K2, Gasherbrum IV and Broad Peak from the Baltoro Glacier and Goldwin Austin Glacier. On the last day, we will reach the base camp on the Goldwin Austin Glacier. All overnight in tents.
Note: we cannot guarantee the installation of Camp III at an altitude of 7400. It can be difficult to pitch tents due to strong winds and lack of snow. If it is impossible to establish the third camp at an altitude of 7400m, a camp of 7100m will be created and the assault of the peak can occur from there. This strategy has proven effective several times.
Deposit for reservations 5 000 $
Full payment 60 days before
No refund if you cancel less than 60 days!
Price includes-Domestic flights Skardu – Islamabad
-All transfers, excursions, bus and jeep transfers
-Full board during the entire expedition
-All drinks during the entire expedition, except alcohol
-Hotel accommodation in double rooms
-Tents, tent toilet, tent for shower
-1 tent for one participant in the base camp
-1 tent for 2 participants in high-altitude camps
-Lightweight rugs for high camps
-Rail ropes, ligament ropes, ice drills, etc.
-High altitude burner and cookware
-Communication (radio) in the base camp (12 volts)
-1 walkie-talkie for 2 participants (9 volts)
-Electricity in the base camp for charging electronic gadgets
-Porters to and from base camp
-1 rescue sled
-Oxygen for emergency
-Pharmacy with a pulse oximeter in base camp
-Pharmacies in high camps
-Cooks and helpers
-1 porter for 3 participants
-Certified Mountain Guide
Price does not include-International flight
-Personal porter for high camps (can be ordered in advance)
-Meal in cities (except breakfast in hotels)
-Visa to Pakistan
-Additional costs arising from changes in the program
-Helicopter return flight
Moscow - Islamabad - Skardu - Askoli - Jhola - Paiju - Urdukus - Goro2 - Concordia - Base camp - Concordia - Ali camp - pass Gondogoro La - Chuspang - Saitcho - Hushe - Skardu - Islamabad - Moscow
On Everest climbers use 2 Base Camps – BC (5100m) and ABC (6500m). Hence it is advisable to have 2 sets of Base Camp equipment for Everest (e.g. – 2 sleeping bags so that you don’t have to carry your sleeping bag up and down).
The price includes some personal equipment:
- Oxygen Sets – 2 masks + 2 regulators + 10 oxygen cylinders (4L each)
- 1 Team jacket (windblock),
- 2 Team T-shirts.
Equipment needed for BC and ABC:
- Duffle bag
- Sleeping bag -2 (one for BC, one for ABC, we supply bags for the other camps)
- Personal items for washing
- Your Notebook
Technical Equipment for the ascent:
- Crampons (e.g. Grivel G12)
- Backpack 45-50 liters
- Self belay
- Carabiners with locks: 5 items
- Jumar (ascender)
- Ski/walking poles
- Thermosflask 1L
- Rappel device
- Ice Axe
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Photo camera
Equipment for body and feet:
- Trekking shoes
- Boots rated for 8000m+ for example the "Everest" Millet type
- Down jacket + down trousers (or down suit/overall)
- Gore-tex jacket with wide hood
- Gore-tex trousers (better semi-overalls/bibs)
- Windblock jacket (we already supply one)
- Windblock trekking pants
- Fleece Jacket "Polartec - 100" - 2 items
- Warm underwear - 2-3 sets
- Personal underwear
- Polartec gloves – 2 pairs
- Thinsulate gloves
- Thinsulate mittens - 2 pairs
- Warm woolen socks - 4-5 pairs
- Warm hat
- Windblock face mask
- UV glasses, UV-400
- Ski goggles, UV-400
- We have the biggest record of orginizing many commertial technical and altitude expeditions.
- Our guides are highly experience with guide work on many serious climbs all over the world.
- We offer the best accommodation and food conditions. Your personal needs any special kinds of food will be considered.
- You can contact your personal advisor in the gear issue for free consultation. Plus free delivery of your personal rented gear to base camp.
- We offer the scheme of discounts for loyal clients.