9 January, 12:21:
This is Artyom Rostovtsev, Antarctica, Vinson Massif. Base Camp, fifth day at the base camp. Unfortunately, the weather is such that we are not yet taken to Union Gletcher. Tomorrow we go on a hunger strike until we fly out. That is, until we are taken out. In general, things are going well. The weather is just foggy, but it does not disturb anyone. We are all waiting for departure. Well and accordingly, tomorrow group should change if the previous one flies out. A new one arrives, with it I will go to climb the mountain. And now - Bye-bye!