Let's count. (1) Alexander Abramov with four comrades goes by ski to the South Pole - the program "Last Degree". (2) According to the plan 10th of January, Vyacheslav Adrov and Vitali Simonovich start for the program climbing the ...
(1) Alexander Abramov with four comrades goes by ski to the South Pole - the program "Last Degree".
(2) According to the plan 10th of January, Vyacheslav Adrov and Vitali Simonovich start for the program climbing the highest volcano in Antarctica Mount Sidley.
(3) Large group (12 people) began its long journey to the summit of Aconcagua. Guides our Club: Dmitry Ermakov and Denis Saveliev.
(4) Another large group (10 people, guide Artem Rostovtsev) began the program Climb of Kilimanjaro. They will also visit a safari and Zanzibar.
(5) Another large group (12 people + 1 guide) started with a program of the climb of Kilimanjaro one day earlier, on January 2. This is - a joint project of the Donetsk Vertical-Tour and 7 Summits Club. Most of the participants are from teh city Donetsk, as well as guide Vyacheslav Vyblov.
Just a few small groups of Kilimanjaro travel by programs of basic services:
(6) - January 2, Machame route
(7) - January 3, Marangu route
(8) - from January 7 to Machame Route with Safari and Zanzibar.
For individual applications travel the following members of our Club.
(9) Jamil Manizada met the New Year at the top of the highest mount in Australia (island and contitnent)Mount Kosciuszko
(10) Mary Dyachenko celebrated the New Year in Mexico, climbing Orizaba.
(11) We have a group in Indonesia, on the islands and volcanoes.
(12) Tomorrow, January 6, the Group of 7 Summits Club arrives for trekking to Everest Base Camp.
(13) On January 3th a group of our Club came in Morocco. The program includes: -climbing the highest peak in North Africa -MountToubkal and excursions to historical places.
(14) Finally, three days later, on January 9th, another group of 7 Summits Club will start to Chile. Program: Climbing the highest volcano of the World Ojos del Salado, and after that make Patagonia cruises and tour wineries in Chile.
Total - 14 teams for the New Year and the first half of January. Our personal best record.