September 12th it was the culmination day of our trip to Poland.
At 3 a.m. a guide of the 7 Summits Club Artem Rostovtsev started on 100 km!!!
At 10 a.m. Nina Smirnova (the daughter of active members of our club Igor and Natalya and the participant of ascent on Olympe last year) started in special female running.
At 11 a.m. the main group came for start of running in 10 km:
- Konstantin Lavrentyev (active clubman of the 7 Summits Club)
- Igor Smirnov (active clubman of the 7 Summits Club)
- Sergey Larin (guide of the 7 Summits Club)
- Olga Rumyantseva (guide of the 7 Summits Club)
- Lyudmila Korobeshko (director of the 7 Summits Club).
At 15.00 for the most cheerful start (Smirnov' family came Fun Run - fancy-dress running).
(Igor, Nina and mother Natalya as support and with a requisite).
All runnings ended well. All of us received medals (and some on two medals)
And, of course, Artem who ran 100 km in 10 hours 58 minutes got the main congratulations and entered the first 15 people from nearly 1000 participants of running.
Pang Zygmunt Berdykhovski participated in Iron Run (these are about 7 runnings within 3 days, including a marathon and 64 km). Our Zygmunt is real Man of Iron!
And between runnings he even found time in short breaks to meet us:)))