Alexey Lonchinsky, guide of the 7 Summits Club from Georgia: The IronMan group climbed on the top of Kazbek today. The day before, the weather forecast was alarming and there was an option to try to postpone the assault to the day after tomorrow. But there the forecast was even worse. There was an intrigue until one o'clock in the morning, but now it's time to make a decision and - yes, there is a chance! We are starting! After 45 minutes, we came to the surface of the glacier, then the movement was with limited visibility, 30-50 meters. When dawn broke, the fog receded in places, a light wind blows. We are going in a tight group, other groups are going in parallel, quite a lot. At 9 and 9-30, we finally reach the top. Unfortunately, there was no visibility, we were standing in the cloud, but the task was completed. Our group went down to the Meteostation Gefuge at 13 o'clock.